Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Anne Curtis overwhelmed by success of No Other Woman and Annebisyosa

Congratulations on the success of No Other Woman, what was the most flattering comment you received?
The pinaka- flattering comment that I got was a tweet and it said, bakit ganun kahit si Anne ang mistress sa kanya ako nag-sy-sympathize. I think it's a flattering comment because it means kahit na mali ang ginawa ng character ko may nakakapag-sympathize pa rin sa character ko.

Did your boyfriend Erwan Heussaff get to watch it?

We went together, magkakabarkada kami, ang iingay diba? But the movie was so now, it was so relatable, hindi sila nabaduyan, hindi sila na-cheesy-han because it was so relatable. Of course, people our age, we watch a lot of Hollywood movies so it is not really shocking anymore.

No Other Woman grossed 100 million in five days and Annebisyosa is number one in all the record stores. How do you feel about that?
Ang album hindi pa nag-si-sink in pero sobra kahit sa Showtime may mga dumadating with my album at nagpapapirma. Iiniisip ko, binili mo, wow! Every time we do a mall show I make sure that, kahit na sinasabi na ng handler ko na, Anne, halika na, I stay and sign every single CD.

You were very daring in this movie. Hanggang saan ang kaya mo ipakita?
I think kasi the mentality is people call it a daring movie, or a sexy movie when it is a film. And I don't want to be typecasted into any role. Like for me, I did romantic comedies, I did drama, so, there's no hangganan, there is nothing that we don't accept as long as the script is nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment

More on Anne Curtis