Thursday, November 10, 2011

Anne Curtis Leaves UST Show Early 'GMA kept me off stage'

Anne Curtis Leaves UST Show Early 'GMA kept me off stage'. She had just arrived, and all of a sudden was gone. Anne Curtis’ disappearing act created a buzz at the USTV kick off party on Thursday evening, where she was eagerly awaited by her college fans. Anne expressed her own disappointment on how the event, UST's annual bash honoring the best of Philippine television, unfolded.

On Twitter, the talent of ABS-CBN expressed disappointment at how staff of rival (one-time home) network GMA supposedly prevented her from performing, or even greeting her fans onstage.

Anne tweeted:
“Thomasians, I was there on the left side of the stage and told them kahit d na ako kumanta babati lang ng Hi and Hello but GMA Staff said no”

“I really had to leave na kasi... Hope you all still appreciate the effort I made to go to the campus and I even prepared a song.”

When fans tweeted back and expressed dismay over GMA, Anne implored: “Hayaan nyo na guys. GMA staff probably had their own reasons. Just wanted to let you know why I disappeared all of a sudden.”

She continued in a series of tweets: “Wag na kayo magalit sa GMA peeps.. And just to clear it. They didn't said bawal ako kumanta ever. They just didn't want na mauuna ako sa … artists nila.. I tried to negotiate and say Hindi na Lang ako kakanta, Hi Lang.. But I guess Lang din sila cguro. Kaya deadma na.”

All the same, the actress and TV host couldn’t hide her disappointment: “It's just sad that i was already about to get on stage, as in by the stairs na. Kasi nauna ako dun before the GMA Artists were there.”

Anne Curtis
' final tweet on the matter: “Tapos pinigilan nila… I guess what I learned from tonight is to humbly take a deep breath, give way and say BYE.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

More on Anne Curtis