Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Anne Curtis Signs Contract with ABS-CBN | Photos

Anne Curtis has Signed a 2-Year Exclusive Contract with ABS-CBN. Actress Anne Curtis shot down rumors that she will be jumping ship as she inked a contract with ABS-CBN. This is her first two-year contract with the network.

"It always makes me so happy whenever I sign a contract because it goes to show how long your working relationship will be with the company. And I have to say, this is my first two-year contract with ABS-CBN."

"I know that there's a lot of controversies, but I'll be here for two more years. I've always said naman na basta nandiyan ang 'Showtime,' I will stay with ABS-CBN."

Curtis was accompanied by her father, who came all the way from Pampanga. "It makes me really happy to see my dad proud kasi he sees all my achievements in the 14 years of my stay in the industry," the actress said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

More on Anne Curtis